High speed limiter test bench
The CABR-JDXS-V4.1 speed limiter test bench is a device for detecting the pull-out force of the speed limiter. The device is driven by frequency conversion, which automatically detects pull force value through data acquisition and processing, and has functions such as display and printing. Applicable to the manufacturing, research and inspection unit of elevator industry.
I. Main functions
Measuring force: through the measuring device, the output speed limiter can provide the pull force of the pull safety forceps, and display the force value curve and print the force data.
II. Main technical features
1. Set positioning tooling on the test platform to meet the positioning of different specifications and speed limit, and improve the efficiency of the test.
2. Using computer and master control board communication mode, real-time recording force value - time curve, simple and intuitive operation.
3. Use high precision force sensor to collect data and measure stability and accuracy.
4. The data can be stored (power off can also save the completed data), and can print test results.
III. Main technical parameters
1. Test stand size (mm) : 1300*650*860;
2. Control cabinet size (mm) : 600*600*1670;
3. Power supply: voltage AC380V/ 50Hz, power: 4kW;
4. Application environment: indoor;
5. The environment temperature and humidity: 0 ℃ to 50 ℃, ≦ 80% condensation;
6. Drawing speed range: 1.5-5m/min adjustment;
7. Real-time recording force value - time curve.
8. Measuring range: 0 kN-5.0 kN: within 1% of the error;