Elevator door lock durability test stand
CABR JDMS - V4.0 layer type elevator door locks durability test-bed according to GB 7588-2003 standard design, able to complete the elevator floor door locks durability test testing equipment, applicable to the elevator industry manufacturing, research and test detection unit to use.
I. Main functions
This test bed is applicable to the durability test of the door lock device of elevator horizontal sliding hall, and the test is carried out strictly according to the requirements of the national standard gb7588-2003 "safety specification for elevator manufacturing and installation safety".
II. Main technical features
1. The durable test can be carried out for 24 hours without a watch. When there is a contact or continuous unclosure, the test station will send out the alarm and stop operation.
2. The test frequency of durable test is recorded automatically, and there is power failure to maintain function.
3. In the endurance test, the opening and closing of the door lock is in accordance with the actual use process, completing the whole process of the door lock opening and the door level moving in two directions.
III. Main technical parameters
1. Test bed size: long * wide * height 1000mm*600mm*1280mm;
2. Power requirements: AC220V/50Hz current 5A;
3. Application environment: indoor;
4. The environment temperature and humidity: 0 ℃ to 50 ℃, ≦ 80% condensation;
5. The endurance test frequency is 30 -- 60 times/sub adjustable;
6. Endurance test voltage: ac 220V dc 110V;
7. Endurance test current: ac 0.5A dc 0.5A;