Microcomputer testing system for instantaneous safety tongs
CABR JDAQ - V1.0 safety gear instantaneous type microcomputer testing system in the simulation capsules or heavy weight to bear content (including brake devices, buffer devices, etc.) in the compression process, by applying outside device/speed of the force sensor and displacement sensor, and the analysis of the deformation data acquisition device recording process, implementation of safety gear instantaneous type, linear energy storage type buffer for type testing.
I. Main functions
This device through independent acquisition compression stroke displacement S and external force F, and draw their curves, the instantaneous type safety type pliers, linear energy storage buffer type testing device, mainly for slow compression type test, such as:
(1) instantaneous safety tongs.
(2) linear energy storage buffer.
II. Main technical features
(1) real-time measurement and display test force and peak, displacement, deformation and other signals.
(2) the real-time screen display of various test curves such as force - deformation, force - displacement, stress-strain and so on, can be switched on and off at any time, and the curve is scaled and so on.
(3) data analysis can be analyzed automatically or manually, and the data curve of the whole process can be recorded and saved.
III. Main technical parameters
1. Equipment size:
Mechanical stage: long * wide * high 1050 mm x 650 mm x 1980 mm.
Control cabinet: long * wide * height 600 mm * 500 mm * 960 mm.
2. Power supply: voltage AC380V/50Hz (three-phase five-wire), power: 3kW.
3. Application environment: indoor.
4. The environment temperature and humidity: 0 ℃ to 50 ℃, 80% or less condensation.
5. Maximum test force: 2000kN.
6. Test force measurement range: 80kN ~ 2000kN.
7. Relative error of test force indication: plus or minus 1%.
8. Upper and lower pressure plate spacing: 0mm ~ 500mm.
9. Piston stroke: 0mm ~ 150mm.
10. Pressure plate size: 250mm by 250mm.