Sliding friction performance test bed
CABR JFFH - V1.0 sliding friction performance test-bed based on GB16899-2011 standard requirements to design, is used for escalator stave and automatic sidewalk pedals and contact Angle of surface of antiskid properties and friction performance such as testing equipment.
I. Main functions
Simulation of the human nature in the escalator walking condition, people in the process of walking and stair footplate relative sliding surfaces occurred (i.e., the slip process), it is concluded that the Angle of slip, and analysis that the friction performance of the sample.
II. Main technical features
1. Adopting the mode of communication between industrial computer and master control board, not only simple and convenient operation, but also high efficiency.
2. Use high precision encoder to collect data and measure accurately.
3. Control the control panel and remote control, the test operation is convenient and safe.
III. Main technical parameters
1. Equipment size:
Test station: long * wide * height 2310mm*1070mm* 3580mm.
Control cabinet: long * wide * height 600mm*700mm* 1230mm.
2. Power supply: voltage AC220V/ 50Hz, power: 1.5kw.
3. Application environment: indoor.
4. The environment temperature and humidity: 0 ℃ to 50 ℃, 80% or less condensation.
5. Maximum inclination Angle 45.
6. Lifting speed: 0.1 times/second ~ 2 times.
7. Measuring Angle accuracy: